CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day



Michael enjoyed his first official Father's Day on Sunday. The baby got him some cool stuff. Actually, it was stuff for the baby, but things that Michael would enjoy too. Since he is such a huge OU fan, I found an OU recieving blanket and an OU infant pack. The infant pack included a home and away onsie, an OU pacifier, a football hand rattle and an OU cap. Michael was excited that he would be able to indoctrinate the baby to OU football at such a young age. He said, "I can't wait to dress the baby up and sit on the couch with him/her to watch to OU games. I hear this addiction is a genetic one, anyway!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

did he get a book of thing to say to blame the refs too?
go ducks!

Ferris Family said...

I loved every soccer onsie, receiving blanket, and shoes that Sheri bought for our boys... and me. My favorite first father moment was taking the morning shift with Cooper during World Cup 02. I'd get up at 4am with him and we'd watch the games together. He probably just loved seeing the moving colors on the screen, but it's never too early to start them out right! :) -Noodle #14.