CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

38 Weeks...

Well, we made it this far. I am now 3 centimeters dilated and thinning. My doctor says I am "ripe and ready". He even offered an induction date of as early as tomorrow, but Michael and I opted out of that for now. We would like 'nature to take its course'. We compromised though and said that if we had not gone by next Friday/Saturday, we would go ahead and induce. This is exciting and scary at the same time. To think that at this time next week, I could be a mom. God help us!!

The nursery is almost ready! There are a few odds and ends left and we are not going to order bedding until the baby comes. I couldn't find anything that was truly neutral that I liked, so we will just order it when we know what the baby is; boy or girl. So, take a look at the video tour of the nursery, keeping in mind that we are still getting bedding and wall hanging/decorations. The most recent piece just came in on Tuesday; the glider! It is awesome too! I can't wait to rock the baby to sleep!

1 comments:

K.M.L said...

The room looks awesome! It won't be long now!!! :)