CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Teaching Funnies

My friend Katie posted funny things her students said/did on her blog and I really got a kick out of it so I decided to do the same. The ironic thing is, the students we write about could actually be the same b/c I teach 3rd grade and when she posted, these students were in 2nd grade! This is also a great way to remember all the funny things students say.

As I was grading some work tonight, I came across this...

The assignment was to use the word "antonym" in a sentence. It gave the students a definition: a word whose meaning is the opposite of another word.

This student (a boy) wrote: My sister is the antomyn of smart.

Brotherly love!

2 comments:

evie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
evie said...

made me laugh out loud. hilarious!