CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Aged 1 Year

Sorry to be so sparse (yet again). We have been doing a lot of traveling! But, in big news, Yuri's first birthday was last Sunday (July 6th). We had a Luau party at Tower Grove Park. I won't get into too many details but I will let you know it was a lot of fun. My big project was this slide show. I decided a few months back that I would like to create slide show for Yuri every year. I thought it would be a perfect "photo journal" of her life. Here is the official finished project. We showed part of it at the party, but this final cut includes the pictures from her party. Enjoy!!! (Just click on the link below.)

View this montage created at One True Media
Yuri Year 1 6/1/08


P.S. The first song was the song playing when Yuri was born. Michael made a "Labor Mix" which included a lot of OAR!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I love the slide show. Thanks for sharing it. I HAVE to get the photo of Yuri and Luca eating cucumber from you! We always have such fun with you ladies. We will really miss you!

Jamie Noel said...

I love the slide show!! What a fun way to remember all that has gone by in one year. I'm so glad I got to spend a few of those days with you guys! Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

You did such an amazing job on the slideshow!

K.M.L said...

Very cute!!!! Love the slideshow! :)

evie said...

I'm so stealing your slideshow idea! So smart! The final product is amazing...love the music too!

Crystal said...

Love your pictures as always. Yuri is so beautiful!

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks