CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Long time...

Wow! It has been a VERY long time since I've posted. I got a little pep talk from Heather, so here I am. It would not be time-effective to tell everything that has happened since the last time I posted, so I will just give a few up-dates:

Yuri is 6 months old (as the ticker on the sidebar indicates-got that from Nicole's page).

She is rolling all over-instead of crawling! She is definitely using rolling as a means to get from one place to another. She loves to stand and started taking steps while standing when someone is holding her hands.

She started waving to people (that is very new-just today for the first noticable times). I will try to capture it in a video soon.

Yuri's favorite thing to do now is shake her head "no". This lends to some really fun videos...





9 comments:

heather said...

Oh my... I almost didn't know what to do when your blog came up in my Google Reader... an update you say? you must be mistaken! haha!

I'm so glad you guys were blessed with such a sweet and special little girl. Obviously, each and every child is special beyond belief... it just makes it that much more fun when they are so unbelievably easy and adorable like your sweet Yuri.
Can't wait to hear more from you guys around here (more regularly, right?!)!

The Bugala's said...

We love Yuri updates! We HAVE to get our girls together. Love the no!

Heather S. said...

Yuri is so cute! Lucy liked watching the video clips!
Great to see you guys on Friday night!!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see the videos tonight. How cute Yuri is, but then she always has been!! We remember when Mike rolled everyone, like father like daughter :-) Love you all, gpa and gma Malone

Crystal said...

Yea! Loved seeing the video! Get use to the no. Pretty soon she will be telling you no, not just shaking her head. It was Davids favorite word for awhile. Maybe because we said it like 100 times a day it seemed like. Fun times:) Glad you are all doing well,love you guys. Love Crystal

Katie said...

I"m glad you're back!!

K.M.L said...

Yuri is so cute with her no head shake! update more!!!!

Ferris Family said...

Yuri is absolutely adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.