CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Party Animal


Tonight Michael, Yuri and I went to our first block party. Not that we have lived many places but this it the first time we have experienced this. They blocked off our street with cones this morning and set up tables. People brought out fire pits and a grill. We all ate and drank together. We got to know some neighbors that we hadn't had a chance to meet and I even found out that we live down the street from another Lutheran South grad! We had a really nice time and made some new friends.
Here is the party animal:
When she wasn't sleeping, she was mezmorised by the fire. As the sun went down, it got cooler which was the perfect opportunity to sport a new winter hat:

Daddy's little bean burrito:

Mom and Dad:
What is it about becoming parents that makes us start to call each other "mom" and "dad" instead of by our names? I remember growing up and hearing my grandma call my grandpa "dad" all the time. Maybe it's just something that I do...

Last night, our school had its annual Fall Festival. The family went and Yuri helped us run our grade level boothes. My grade level did "Target Ball" and Michael's had the "Cake Walk". I propped Yuri in the Bumbo and later in a bouncy seat when she got tired (thank God for the on site Day Care-I didn't have to bring these from home).

Yesterday, Yuri and I went to visit the Leftridges. I work with Julie and she just had Logan about a month ago! It was so great to see her and her new baby girl! She looks fabulous! Logan was so presh, and she made me miss little baby Yuri!

Here are some photos from last weekend at the Pumpkin Patch with Brad, Renee, Jacob, Cole, Cooper and my mom. We went to Eckert's to pick out a pumpkin.






















3 comments:

Lance and Heather said...

Hello, we are friends with Russ and Katie and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather

Nicole said...

Hi there!

Looks like you had a busy day. A block party sounds so fun.

Yuri is getting so big. She's so cute.

Katie said...

I didn't know Julie had another baby! AUGHGHGHGH! That's amazing!!