CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Been a while...

I realize that it has been a long time since I have posted. I really don't have much time right now b/c we are going to spend the weekend in McPherson, Kansas to visit Michael's family. Yuri is going to meet her great grandma and grandpa Newell. We'll be sure to post pics. Tonight we are leaving to travel part of the way. We are going to stay at the Laughlin's in Columbia. Traveling to McPherson is the perfect excuse to make a stop to visit them and I am excited to see them since it has been a while.
I just wanted to give a quick Yuri-update. She is growing so fast and each day I am so blessed by her. She is a talker! She loves to babble to anyone that will listen. Here is a video of her talking. Sorry that it is sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it.

Also, here are some pics of Yuri's room. We just got the bedding (thanks, Mom!!). It is beautiful! I also finished her letters. They turned out great, thanks to the great advice from Nicole and Heather! I wish you could see them better but this will have to do. Slowly, her room is getting done. That is good b/c she is sleeping in her crib now and has been for a week and a half. We kinda miss her in our room!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!! She is so beautiful!

K.M.L said...

The room looks great! Thank goodness you are sitting right next to me and we can catch up! whew! :)

Katie said...

Her room is beautiful!! Great job!